Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wrong Number

Larry,

I just got a call from someone working at a local daycare that wanted to order one Large Pepperoni pizza. Despite my rather colloquial answer to the call and then subsequent stuttering in an attempt to understand why someone was calling me to order a pizza, the young lady persisted. She placed her order. I asked for her address and told her that it would be 20 to 30 minutes. I'll be honest with you-I've never felt so ALIVE!

Kids shouldn't eat pizza anyway. Don't they know, it's bad for you?

Hope all is well.

I should mention that we almost killed her new daughter after only 1 week of life. I will detail that experience at a later time. I am drunk with power at the moment and cannot concentrate.

Paul



2 comments:

Jim said...

Oh those poor daycare people. I'm sure they are STARVING by now. How long, do you suppose, did she wait before giving the actual pizza people a piece of her mind? To be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Paul said...

They'll be fine, I'm sure. Daycare people are very resourceful. You didn't hear that from me.