Monday, May 22, 2006

The Wedding Planner

Larry,

Hey, I don't have time to talk right now but I wanted to let you know a couple of things:

1. I cried a little during the season finale of the OC. A couple of times, but ironically, not when Marissa died. I had been prepared for that. I think that I teared up a little during the graduation scene. Something about that graduation song that gets to me.

2. The wedding website is up and running and more than functional at the moment. Live links and current photos were added last night. I'll be adding more to the site in weeks to come. I plan on including some Easter Eggs for those that take the time to poke around. I would have done more last night but Anna poopoo'ed some of my ideas so I'll just have to wait until she's out of town.

I hope that you and your wife are well. I heard her on NPR last Friday. She seems delightful.

Paul

No comments: